Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bits and pieces....

First off, the new card sketch is up over at LCOM Sketch Blog.  It is another one of mine.  After this, I get to take a two week break.  The card that I made for this sketch is once again using the Once Upon a Springtime collection from Graphic45.  I must admit I really love this collection but I am sure that I have said that before.

Materials used:  Prism cardstock, Graphic45 pattern paper, Dollar store picks, and popdots.

Secondly, Dollarama has these fabulous coloured pussy willow style picks.  I found them in white, blue, pink, purple and green.  I separated the bunches and I am going to use them on cards and layouts.  They are fabulous -- especially since they are only a buck.

Lastly, I found out yesterday that a local craft store is closing it doors at the end of April -- The Painted Pony.  I happened to be out that way on my lunch hour and decided to stop in.  It had been a while since I had been there so I was unaware that the store was in the process of selling off all their stock.  I got some great deals on some Outline stamps and Tim Holtz dies and embellishments but I don't like getting deals at the expense of a business closing.  Oh well....

Happy St. Patty's Day.

No comments: