Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Prima pattern paper and flowers, Distress ink, Pink Paislee ephemera, Maya Road trinket gem, 7 Gypsies stamps, Layers of Colour stamps, Fancy Pants stamps and Martha Stewart bling.
Two more ladies were eliminated and there are now only 6 left. I can't believe that I am still in the running. Usually but this point in competitions, I have either been eliminated or I have had to drop out due to other commitments. There are only two more weeks left of the competition. This week everyone is competing to be part of the final 3.
In other scrappy related news, this weekend is the Debby Schuh event with The Scrapbox. Last night's class was to make a mini book titled "The Recipe of Me" using a Melissa France tag book. You can see the book over at Debby's blog under the Upcoming Class tap.
I really enjoy taking Debby's classes since she has a very interesting way of putting together books. I love all the fold out pages, pockets and interesting details she puts in. I have another class this afternoon to make a "Junket Journal". I can't wait. :-) It is going to be a creative day.

1 comment:
His works are fantastic!
Kisses
Post a Comment