Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper, Echo Park pattern paper, Distress ink dauber, KaiserCraft bling, Spellbinder Fancy Tag die, Cherry Lynn Holly Flourish die and Marianne's Design Poinsettia dies.
I am addicted to dies and one of the nice things about using die cuts is that you can layer them to make a dramatic card very quickly. This card only took 15 minutes to put together once I gathered up all the supplies. It is definitely a candidate for the this years card.
If you want to check out the sketch at the LCOM Sketch Blog, it is one of mine. It was designed to take advantage of all those dies that everyone has hanging around their craft rooms. If you make a card or layout from the sketch, I would love to see it.
Have a good Wednesday. Is anyone else just hanging out waiting for Tim's first tag to be posted? Following Mario's twitter feed to see those behind the scene photos?

No comments:
Post a Comment