There is just something about the red and yellow leaves of
fall that has gotten my mojo going this past week. For this week’s LCOM card sketch, I was
rocking the reds and yellows with the new Basic Grey Picadilly collection. I am just loving the small floral prints and
the bright vibrant colours of this collection.
There has been a change to the LCOM card team this week. Instead of having a Team A and B, the teams
have been combined and everyone will be making a card every week instead of
alternating the teams each week. What
that means for Rusha and I, the two sketch designers, is that we will get the
opportunity to create cards for the other one’s sketches. I am looking forward to trying out
my interpretations of Rusha’s designs….but that will have to wait until next
week.
This week’s sketch is one of mine and without further ado….here
is my interpretation:
Materials used: Prism & Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Picadilly pattern paper, KaiserCraft wood bird cage, Prima metal embellishment, Tim Holtz metal corners, Maya Road stick pins & kraft tickets, miscellaneous feathers, and Cheryl's crocheted blossoms.
If you want to check out the card sketch or participate along with the design team, please head on over to the LCOM Sketch Blog. I would love to see what you do with the sketch.
Have a happy Friday. I am certainly looking forward to the weekend. Today is payday and I think I need to stop and pick up a scrappy treat on the way home.

1 comment:
What a stunning creation!
Such a bright juicy card!
I love it.
Post a Comment