Time once again for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas. Last year I attempted to make all 12 tags as panel's for a wall hanging. I managed to get 9 out of the 12 completed. The panels are still sitting in my closet waiting to be finished.
This year, I decided that I would make the tags into cards so it doesn't matter how many days I manage to finish; and hopefully, with all the cards that I am making for the LCOM Sketch Blog, I might have enough for my Christmas card list.
My interpretation is fairly faithful although I ended up using Whitewashed Core-dination card stock for my background and some of the die cut elements. The Noel is cut out of American Crafts glitter cardstock. It is a nice heavyweight paper with very well adhered glitter.
I must admit I am loving the new pinecone die. I can see myself using it quite a bit in the future.
Now, I am debating whether I should stay up to see Tag #2 or if I should head to bed. It is going to be a long day tomorrow. After work, my daughter and I are going to see the Nutcracker. This will be her first professional ballet. She is finally old enough that she should be able to sit through most of the show. After spending $150 on the tickets, I really hope she enjoys it.
What to do? What to do? Who am I kidding? At this point, I am going to be staying up. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment