It is Wednesday so that means it is once again that time
over at the LCOM Sketch blog -- time for a new card sketch. This week’s sketch is one of mine and was
designed to make use of all the wonderful shaped label dies. My large collection have been gathering dust
lately so it was nice to dig them out again.
This card uses the new Miss Nelly collection by
KaiserCraft. It is a wonderful line for
Valentine cards. I picked up a 6.5”
paper pack this week at The ScrapBox. It was calling out to be used as soon as I got home.
The main image is a Just Right stamp that was designed to
fit the Label 4 dies from Spellbinders.
I love that stamp companies are now designing stamps to fit the dies.
If you want to check out the sketch and play along with the
Card Team, just head on over to the Sketch blog. I would love to see how you interpret the
sketch.

No comments:
Post a Comment