Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tag #2

Yay...I managed to get Tag #2 completed.  So far so good with my attempts to keep up.  I am only one tag behind in Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas.  I made my own kraft resist paper using a few of Tim's Christmas stamps and since I did not have his reindeer die, I used a Spellbinder's ornament die instead.


The ornament was a bit plain for my taste so I stamped it with Memento ink and then coloured in the design with a gold marker to match the gold of the ornamental edge along the top.

Now to tackle Tag #3.  I just need to figure out where I have hidden my package of cut n' dry felt.  It will probably take me longer to find it than it would take me to make the card.

Oh, if you are wondering, my daughter and I had wonderful time at the Nutcracker last night.  The production, the costumes and the dancing were fabulous.

Have a good Saturday.

No comments: