Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have been a little negligent

I am afraid that life got in the way of the intention that I had to do a minimum of one blog post a week.  I am hoping that once the general craziness that is Christmas is over I will be able to post more and to get back to the last 3 Tim Holtz Tags that I put on hold. 

I have also been procrastinating on starting my mother's gift.  I know what I want to make but not quite sure how I want to go about it.  The scary thing is that I am suppose to ship all the Christmas gifts up North tomorrow (....and if you are reading this Mom....I might be shipping the box on Friday instead BUT I promise that it will go out no later than Friday).


Enough excuses....today's post is suppose to be about the LCOM Sketch Blog.  There just so happens to be a new sketch up this week done by Rusha.  I decided to take a break from the Christmas cards and focus on birthday cards.  I have a few birthdays that are coming up soon that I am trying to get the cards sent out on time for a change.

Materials used:  Echo Park pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park stickers, Peel-off Stickers, and Distress Ink.

I just realized that I haven't posted last weeks card.  It was based on one of my sketches.  I really liked the October Afternoon Holiday Style paper and sticker sheet -- especially the postage stamp stickers.  They were perfectly suited to last week's sketch.






Well, I am running out of things to say so I will just wish everyone a safe Wednesday night and if you are local, I am hope that the freezing rain hasn't caused any problems for you.

No comments: