Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Card Sketch

Since it is Wednesday, there is a new card sketch up over at the LCOM Sketch Blog.  This week's sketch was done by Jerusha.  It is a great sketch to use with a large stamped image such as the Wise Men below.

Materials used:  Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts glitter cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, Tombow makers, Ranger gold embossing powder and KaiserCraft bling.

I had a bit of a mishap on Monday night with this card.  I was working on it and another card for Tim's 12 Xmas Tags.  Let's just say, when your alcohol ink seems to be clogged, watch where you are pointing it when you're squeezing it to get it unclogged.   I ended up having to redo this card last night.  My hands and my table are still stained with alcohol ink.

If you want to check out the sketch and how the rest of the Design Team interpreted it, head on over to the Sketch Blog.  You can also play along with us as well.

Have a good Wednesday.

No comments: