I took a little break yesterday from making cards based on Tim's Tags; so, I am now one tag behind. I was hoping to get two cards done this evening but that doesn't look like it is going to happen since it is currently 12:30 am. I think I will get caught up tomorrow night.
I must admit that I wasn't sure about the glassine papers. Even after watching his video, I did not see myself using them that much. It is amazing how you change your mind after you play with something for a bit. I can see lots of potential for them now.
The other thing that I can see myself using a lot is the ghosting stamp technique. I never even thought to leave the stamp off the mounting block and just fold and roll it across the surface. Very cool technique.
I think I am going to head to bed very soon so good night, sleep tight....

No comments:
Post a Comment