Saturday, December 10, 2011

Good Morning

Sleep is over rated.  Once I started on the background of this card, I had to continue until it was completed.  So now Tim's Tag #9 is completed and I am looking forward to completing #10 today.  I can't believe I have managed to keep up so far.  Mind you, my house looks like a bomb was dropped in it but I have a few days to rectify that situation.

 
I did not have the candle die nor did I have any grunge board shapes that could have been suitably altered to fit so I decided that I would make this card look more like an old box or book cover instead.

I like the double embossing technique and I know that I will be using it again and again.

Busy day today.  My daughter has ballet.  I need to stop in at my cousin's for a bit to pick up my Epicure order.  I am almost out of Lemon Chiffon.  I love that stuff.  Plus, I have this bomb debris to deal with....and Tag #10.

Have a good Saturday.

1 comment:

My name is Erika. said...

I love your tag/ a.k.a the book cover. Great job. Caught my eye as I scrolled down the list of tags.