I decided that I would finish off the last three Tim's Tags. Last year, I got to number 9 and then life got in the way. I really wanted to finish them this year so bear with me since the next couple of post will continue on the Christmas theme.
I am still making the tags into cards and I will stock pile them for next Christmas. Tag #9 used the facets and packing tape transfer to make ornaments. I really liked this technique and I think the ornaments turned out cute. I had some old Daisy D paper that had a fabulous vintage feel to it.
The holly leaves are from a Prima tin that has been hanging around in my craft closet for years and the holly berries are pearls from the Dollar Store.
It is crazy cold here today. It was -31C with the wind chill this morning. So strange after weeks of mild weather and no snow.
Off to attempt Tag #11. Have a good Thursday.

1 comment:
You have a great idea, making cards instead of tags! I like how bright your ornaments are!
Post a Comment