Sunday, February 19, 2012

Playing wth the new MME

This week was been a bit of a dry spell for creativity.  Normal life stuff got in the way of being able to drag out my scrappy stuff and make a mess of my dining room.  Thankfully, this weekend is a long weekend with no prior commitments.  Lots of time to just play.

I hit the Scrapbox yesterday afternoon after Pumpkin's ballet class and picked up some of the new My Mind's Eye.  I love the colours of this collection and the vintage patterns.  Naturally, I had to dig into it last night and this was the result.

Materials used:  Bazzill cardstock, MME pattern paper, Maya Road chipboard, KaiserCraft bling, Jenni Bowlin paint daubers, Ranger distress ink daubers, Frosted Lace Stickles, KaiserCraft ephemera, and American Craft thickers.

Today, I am going to play around with another layout hopefully.  I have to help my son with his book report and I am also hoping to try my hand at Tim's 2012 Tag for February.  So much for no plans....but at least they are mostly creative plans.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: