Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Card Sketch

Happy Saturday.  A new card sketch is up over at the LCOM Sketch blog and once again I am late posting about it.  This seems to be coming a bit of a trend.  The new sketch was posted on Wednesday and it is one of mine.  I was in a bit of circle mood when I was doing up the sketch.  I think I might have gotten a little carried away.

Materials used:  Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, Distress ink, and Dollar store fabric flowers.

The Card Team has done up some great cards with the sketch and I have noticed that we have some others playing along as well.  You should also check out their creations that they have linked to the post.  They are wonderful.

This weekend LCOM is having an on-line crop in the forum.  There are lots of fun challenges all revolving around Valentine's Day and Love. We would love to have you join in.

I am off to tackle a few of the challenges if I can take the dining room table back from the kiddos.  It is currently covered in Lego.

No comments: