After a few weeks of fairly uneventful weather and warmer than normal temperatures, winter has come back to remind everyone that it is still February. The kiddos are just loving all the snow that is falling today. It certainly made the commute home interesting. A 25 to 35 minute drive turned into an hour and a forty minute drive.
The kiddos waited for my husband to get home to ambush him with a snowball fight. It was hilarious. Everyone was soaked afterwards.
One a completely different topic, this week's card sketch is up over at the LCOM Sketch blog. Rusha has made a great sketch. When I saw it, I thought it was a great wintery sketch....but then I ended up making a bright, sunny birthday card.
Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper, Echo Park stickers, Basic Grey stickers, KaiserCraft bling and BoBunny pattern paper.
I hope that you will head on over to the Sketch blog and check out the sketch.
Happy Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment