I am being forced to learn more about my Photoshop program and so far, I think it is going reasonably well. I am self teaching with on-line tutorials and forum sites. The more I play with Photoshop, the more I realize that there is so much more I can do with it. I also have to change my thinking. Some things I think should be relatively easy to are actually more complex in Photoshop and not as intuitive. Learning new things keeps you young....right? :-)
I am still playing around with the McGill Paper Blossom punches. I like the fact that I can make a flower in any colour that I want to perfectly match the card that I am making. This time around I made the rose in the same blue cardstock as the base of my card and the leaves out of the same cardstock I was using as a accent colour.
Materials used: Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock, Making Memories pattern paper and glitter, miscellaneous ribbon, popdots, McGill Paper Blossom punches, Martha Stewart edge punch, and Marianne Designs die.
Head on over to the LCOM Sketch Blog to see the sketch and check out what Team A did with the sketch.

1 comment:
Such beautiful colors! Have a great week!
Post a Comment