Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boys and trees

I don't know what is about boys and trees.  What is their fascination to climbing to the top?  My son has become obsessed with climbing trees and will try at every opportunity.  I am not liking this particular phase.  Strangely enough, he is not fond of heights so I am not sure where this fascination comes from.

One of the layouts from the retreat is about this particular subject.  Can you see him in the tree?  He wanted to go higher but this was as I was comfortable with him climbing.  I am sure he goes much higher when I am not around.


The pine branches are from a Christmas pick that I found in last years Christmas decoration aisle at the end of the season.  I am finding that I am hitting the jewelry aisles and home deco stores looking for more unusual items to add into my scrapbooking.

Have a good Saturday evening.

No comments: