Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time for another card sketch

Yes, it is that time again.  Time for another card sketch on the LCOM Sketch blog.  This installment is for a long narrow card that would fit a standard no. 10 envelope because sometimes those are the only envelopes that you can find in the house.





I would love to say that the cooler weather this week inspired me to do a Christmas card or that I was one of those Christmas Fanatics who starting thinking about Christmas the moment that it is over (T....you know I am talking about you ;-) ) but I am not and I wasn't.  It really came down to the fact that I forgot that this was due this week and I needed to do up a quick card.

I just so happened to have the new Basic Grey Nordic collection on hand.  The sticker sheets and embellishment packs are a quick and easy way to make a fast but attractive card.  10 minutes later .... Voila.

To check out the sketch this card is based on, head on over to the Lets Capture These Sketches blog.  The card team has once again come up with some fabulous interpretations.  You can even play along as well.

No comments: