We did our family visiting yesterday so today is our quiet day. We are just lounging around in our pajamas and enjoy being together.
The kiddos have opened all their gifts. My wonderful husband is currently trying to figure out how to put together a Playmobil Pyramid with the help of my son and daughter. Every once and a while, I hear an "edited" version of a swear word coming out of the living room when something is not fitting together correctly.
The ham is in the oven cooking slowly. I cook it at a fairly low heat all day long and it ends up melting in your mouth when you finally get to eat it. 24 hour salad is marinating in the fridge. All I need to do is steam some veggies and make some potatoes later.
Santa was very generous this year to the kids and to the family.
One of the best presents that I got was a box full of ribbon from my mother -- all from Fabricland and all of them gorgeous. I especially love the little snow man grosgrain ribbon.
Ooo..and I love the multicoloured thread that I can use with my Spirelli dies. Only a crafter would appreciate this gift. My husband just rolled his eyes when he saw what was in the box.
Now that my mother in laws album is done and all my Christmas obligations are finished, I am looking forward to a week off of work and scrapbooking as much as the kiddos will let me.

No comments:
Post a Comment