Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yay...I Got It Done

Tag #6 is finished.  Yay....and I have another card to add to my stash.  Slight variation on Tim's technique, I used coloured metal from Ten Second Studios as my base and and then painted with white acrylic paint to define the embossing.  It is hard to see but I also sanded the metal to bring up some of the silver.  The poinsettia and the holly leaves are also cut from Ten Second Studio's metal.


 It is now after 2:30 am in the morning.  I have to drop the kiddos off at school for 7:45 am and I need to be at work for shortly after 8 so I am off to bed.

Good night.

3 comments:

Ksenia GypSee Art said...

So lovely! Adore the color!

Jenn Langlois said...

Hey - I finally caught up with yoru blog - love what are you doing! Keep it up!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is gorgeous!!!